The Human Relations Manager is designated the City ADA Coordinator with specific responsibility to coordinate compliance efforts, oversee the grievance procedure and the City's ADA Transition Plan. The ADA Coordinator will carry out her responsibilities under rules governing nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in local government services, including investigation of complaints arising out of allegations that local government has failed to comply with the ADA.
Program and Responsibilities
ADA Transition Plan Administration
ADA CIP Program
Return to Work/Reasonable Accommodation Process
Paratransit Appeal Process
ADA Grievance Procedure
Liaison to Disability Awareness Commission and Accessibility Review Board
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact the Human Relations Office (367-8745 or firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 72 hours in advance of the event or activity.
- Accessible Parking Requirements
- The ADA: Your Employment Rights as an Individual With a Disability
- The ADA: Your Responsibilities as an Employer
- A Guide for People with Disabilities Seeking Employment
- The Americans with Disabilities Act Complaints
- Service Animals and Assistance Animals
- Disability Awareness Commission