Outdoor Ice Skating Rinks
Are you looking for a place to take the family for a hot time at a cool place? Sioux Falls has six beautiful ice rinks around the city. Each ice rink has a warming house, concessions, and skate rentals available.
- Campus Park, 26th Street and Summit Avenue
- Memorial Park, 26th Street and Sertoma Avenue
- Frank Olson Park, 16th Street and Grandview Avenue
- Sherman Park, 15th Street and Kiwanis Avenue
- McKennan Park, 21st Street and Third Avenue
- Tuthill Park, South Cliff Avenue, southeast of I-229
Parents of small children should be especially aware of weather conditions and warming house hours before leaving their children at the outdoor rinks when the weather conditions are extreme. Children 6 years and younger must be accompanied by someone 16 years of age or older.
ALL OUTDOOR ICE RINKS ARE CLOSED FOR THE SEASON!
Tentatively scheduled to open Friday, December 16, 2016 weather permitting.
Outdoor Ice Rink Hours of OperationTentatively scheduled to open Friday, December 16 weather permitting. Hours
may change, subject to weather.
- Monday through Thursday: 4 to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 4 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 1 to 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 to 8 p.m.
- December 22–23: 1 to 9 p.m.
- December 24: 1 to 4 p.m.
- December 25: Closed
- December 26–January 1: 1 to 9 p.m.
- January 2: 1 to 8 p.m.
Skate Rental Prices
Youth (ages 2 to 15 years) $1.00
Seniors (ages 55 and better) $2.00
Adult (ages 16 to 54 years) $3.00
Friday Night Special (all ages) $1.00
Memorial Park Rink and Sherman Park Rink are thoroughly updated!
Both are 200’ x 85’ regulation-size ice rinks with the light levels up to outdoor hockey lighting standards. The rinks have composite fiberglass dasher boards and concrete floors for year-round use. The rinks accommodate up to amateur play.
Hockey Rink Locations:
- Memorial Park, West 26th Street and South Sertoma Avenue
- Sherman Park, West 15th Street and South Kiwanis Avenue