Who We Are
The Sioux Falls City Council consists of the Mayor and eight members. Three of the Council members are elected "at-large" and five are elected from districts. The Council members act as a part-time policy making and legislative body. Each of them is elected to a four-year term and can serve no more than two terms consecutively.
The City Council meets regularly on the first three Tuesdays of each month at 7 p.m. in the Carnegie Town Hall, 235 West Tenth Street.
- 2015 National Citizen Survey
- Sioux Falls' Legislative Priorities for the 2016 Session of the South Dakota Legislature
- Council Members
- City Council Meeting Basics
- Who is My Council Member?
- Code of Ordinances of Sioux Falls, South Dakota