Internal Audit Program
To help the City achieve the highest efficiency and effectiveness with integrity.
To be a highly respected service division and a catalyst for positive change.
The Internal Audit function consists of an Internal Audit Manager and two Internal Auditors. To provide for independence of the internal audit activity, the Audit Committee oversees the auditing activities and reviews and approves audit reports and the Annual Audit Plan.
- 4/2015 Internal Audit Report Follow-up on Status of Audit Recommendations
- Internal Audit Report 15-02 Police Crime Lab August 2015
- Internal Audit Report 15-01 Public Facility Ticket Fee February 2015
- Internal Audit Report 15-04 Transit August 2015
- Internal Audit Report 15-03 Great Plains Zoo & Museum September 2015
- 2015 Annual Report
- 12/2014 MidAmerican Energy/Constellation NewEnergy Report 14-01
- 12/2014 Rental Registration Program 14-09
- 2014 Annual Report
- Payroll Internal Audit Report 14-06
- Mobile Devices, Cell Phones, Long Distance
- Rental Rehabilitation Program
- Family Day Care
- Convention & Visitors Bureau BID
- Financial Condition Analysis - January 2014