Internal Audit Program
To help the City achieve the highest efficiency and effectiveness with integrity.
To be a highly respected service division and a catalyst for positive change.
The Internal Audit function consists of an Internal Audit Manager and two Internal Auditors. To provide for independence of the internal audit activity, the Audit Committee oversees the auditing activities and reviews and approves audit reports and the Annual Audit Plan.
- Internal Audit Report 15-07 Landfill Cash Controls: Controls working to protect cash January 2016
- Internal Audit Report 14-07 Construction Contracts: Engineering Division of Public Works effective in their administration of construction projects March 2016
- Internal Audit Status Report Follow - Up on Audit Recommendations March 2016
- Internal Audit Report 15-06 Citywide Accounts Receivable June 2016
- Internal Audit Report 15-05 Storm Drainage: Public Works becoming more proactive but better measures of effectiveness needed April 2016
- Internal Audit Report 16-02 Information Technology Audit June 2016
- 4/2015 Internal Audit Report Follow-up on Status of Audit Recommendations
- Internal Audit Report 15-02 Police Crime Lab August 2015
- Internal Audit Report 15-01 Public Facility Ticket Fee February 2015
- Internal Audit Report 15-04 Transit August 2015
- Internal Audit Report 15-03 Great Plains Zoo & Museum September 2015
- 2015 Annual Report