Falls Community Health Medical Clinic
What services are offered?
- Care for acute and chronic illness.
- Physical exams and preventative health care checkups.
- Well-child exams and immunizations.
- Family planning services.
- Patient education programs.
- Mental health counseling and psychiatry services.
- Prescription drug assistance: PAP and 340B discounts on certain commonly prescribed drugs.
- HIV/AIDS early intervention services and case management.
- Nurse case management.
- Social Work case management.