City of Sioux Falls Top 10 Wins
- Sioux Falls City government lived within its financial means by making tough choices.
- A new city administration building, a first since 1936, will serve citizens and employees for decades to come.
- Economy flourishes with America’s lowest unemployment rate, four straight years of record development, and largest growth of new citizens in Sioux Falls history.
- Midco® Aquatic Center is completed on time and under budget and opens to rave reviews.
- Downtown Sioux Falls is the place to be and invest with $50 million in construction, the Washington Square project, Main Avenue Road Diet, and more.
- A $12 million hotel/conference center is the latest development near the PREMIER Center, strengthening our ability to compete for Division 1 NCAA events.
- The honeymoon continues for the 88th busiest Events Center in the world with $2.1 million in net revenue, and our good news is spreading throughout the industry.
- Monster infrastructure improvements in sanitary sewer, the 12th Street Bridge, and roads, roads, and more roads.
- Bevy of software implementations increases employee productivity, improves service delivery, and maximizes taxpayer dollars.
- Pension reform continues protecting retirees while fulfilling City government pension obligations.
Top 10 Wins by Department