Information for Prospective Homebuyers
Thinking about buying a home? Homebuyer Express, presented by Lutheran Social Services Center for Financial Resources, offers needed information and resources. The two-part overview will be offered at Siouxland Libraries Downtown Library, 200 North Dakota Avenue, as follows:
- Part 1: Thursday, March 8, 2018, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Part 2: Thursday, March 15, 2018, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Parts 1 and 2: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Goal setting
- Home shopping
- Down payments
- Personal money management
- Credit history review
- Mortgage financing and the loan process
- Shopping for a home
- Predatory lending awareness
The program is free and open to the public.
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact the Human Relations Office at 605‑367‑8745 (voice), 605-367-7039 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the event.
For more information, please call Siouxland Libraries’ Downtown Library at 367-8700 or visit www.siouxlandlib.org.