Community Center Building Hours
January 3 - May 4, 2018
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.–9:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 1–5 p.m.
2421 West 15th Street
Adjacent to Garfield Elementary School
Oyate Community Center offers one meeting room, a partial kitchen, a game room, a computer lab, and a gymnasium with either three volleyball courts or two basketball courts.
Programs and Services
Different activities are scheduled daily, such as arts and crafts, open gym, and special events. Must be 7 years old and able to self-manage to attend. More details on this program available at each center. FREE
- Game rooms may include board games, video games, pool table, air hockey, and foosball.
- Open Gyms are a time for people to drop in to play basketball. No organized team play is allowed.
|January 3—May 4||Monday through Friday
(gym closes at 5:45 p.m.)
Open gyms are a time for people to drop in to play volleyball and basketball. No organized team play is allowed. These gyms are to all ages. Court rentals will not be available during this time. FREE
|April 2—May 2||Monday & Wednesday||6:30—8 p.m.|
Includes Open Gym, Computer Lab, and Game Rooms
Open gyms are a time for people to drop in to play basketball and if space allows, volleyball may also be played. No organized team play is allowed. Court rentals will not be available during this time. FREE.
- Game rooms may have board games, video games, pool table, air hockey, and foosball. FREE.
|January 6—April 29||Saturday and Sunday
Each community center has at least one large meeting room.
Meeting areas are equipped with tables, chairs, TV, DVD, and dry erase boards.
- Kitchen specifics are available upon request.
- Specifics of room guidelines are available at time of your reservation request.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved by contacting the community center where the event will take place.
Call Community Center at 978-6932 for details and availability!
Computer labs provide a quiet, convenient place to have Internet access. Hours are subject to change to accommodate schedule programs. FREE
|January 3—May 4
Monday through Friday 2:45—6 p.m.
|January 6—April 29
Saturday and Sunday 1—5 p.m.
For League and Court Rental Information
Call Community Center at 978-6932 for Court Rental for details and availability!
|April 2— May 2||Monday & Wednesday