2013 Wedding Reservations
Please click on the 2013 Wedding Policy under Documents in the right column to view or print complete information for 2013 weddings.
Parks and Recreation will help with your 2013 outdoor wedding arrangements by scheduling one of the following four park locations for your wedding. All reservations are non-refundable.
- Sherman Park Gazebo—$75 reservation fee.
- McKennan Park Sunken Garden—$75 reservation fee.
- Terrace Park Japanese Garden and Band Shell—$75 reservation fee.
- Tuthill House and Garden—$75 reservation fee plus $100 per time block on summer-season weekends or plus $25 per hour on summer season weekdays or during the off-season.
NOTE: Terrace Park weddings may not be scheduled on a date before June 1, 2013, due to a major construction project in the park.
Weddings may be scheduled by submitting a Wedding Application Form to the Park Office, 100 East Sixth Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57104, by mail or in person. Click on the 2013 Wedding Reservation Application in the right column to download and print the form. Please call 605-367-8222 with any questions.
During a yearly early reservation period, applications delivered or postmarked from November 1 through November 30 are accepted. The earliest date to mail or deliver a 2013 Wedding Application will be November 1, 2012. 2013 wedding applications received after November 30 will be considered in the order they are received.
- Reservation fees must be included with your application. This payment is non-refundable once your reservation is confirmed. Credit card charges will not be run until the reservation is confirmed.
During the months of May through September, wedding events may be scheduling during two time blocks on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays:
- Noon to 4 p.m.
- 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Area maintenance will take place before 12 noon and from 4 to 6 p.m.
- You may only reserve one time block per day.
During the months of May through September, wedding events may be scheduled in hour increments on Mondays through Thursdays: