Parks open as weather permits:
6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Memorial and Sherman inline rinks offer inline-skating hockey on concrete. The rinks are NHL-size and have night lighting.
Memorial Rink, West 26th St and Sertoma Ave
Sherman Rink, West 12th St and Kiwanis Ave
Inline Skating Rink and Skate Park Rules
Availability of these skate parks in the future may be dependent on patrons’ compliance with the following:
• Skate at your own risk. The skate parks and inline hockey rinks are not supervised. Users assume all risks inherent in the use of these facilities. Use of these facilities may result in serious injury or death.
• It is strongly recommended that users wear an approved helmet, knee and elbow pads, and wrist guards.
• The inline hockey rinks are open to inline skaters and roller skaters only.
• The skate parks are open to skateboarders, inline skaters, and BMX riding only. No other wheeled devices of any kind are allowed within the skate park. Food and drink are not allowed inside the rink areas. Glass, alcohol, and smoking are prohibited.
• No stickers, loud music, inappropriate language or actions, or reckless behavior allowed.