Police Log Call List Disclaimer:
- The following lists are comprised of calls for service to the Police Department.
- This list does not have all the calls for service for the Police Department.
- This is for informational purposes only and does not mean that a person is guilty or even charged with a crime.
- The address listed is not necessarily the location of where the incident happened, but may be just where the call was made from.
- This list only shows the last 30 days of activity.
- Data is updated daily at approximately 8 a.m.
If you have any questions, please contact the Sioux Falls Police Department’s Administrative Services Division at 367-7261.
Dispo Code Meanings:
1MP - No officers available; call held for first available
1PKD – Pocket Dial 911 calls
1RPN – Reporting party notified of delay in response
1SN – Supervisor notified of call holding
31K - Warrant Service; warrant was served
ACCR - South Dakota State Accident Report
ACCS - Short Form Accident
AR - Arrest Report; an arrest was made
ASST – Assisted (Animal Control)
AUNF - Unfounded Alarm
AVAL - Alarm Valid
BITE – Bite Report for Animal Control
BR - Bike Report
CITE - Ticket Issued; citation was issued
CR - Case Report; report was done for follow-up
DR - Disregard
EMS - EMS Form, medical form completed
FI - Field Investigation Card
HI – Home Impound (Animal Control)
IR - Information Report
JAR - Juvenile Arrest Report
K9R - K9 Report; K9 dogs used on the call
LANG – Language Line 911 called
LCI - Lodged Children's Inn
LCS - Lodged Cat at Shelter
LDS - Lodged Dog at Shelter
LDT - Lodged Detox
LHS - Lodged Humane Society
LJ - Lodged Jail
LJD - Lodged JDC
LMK - Lodged McKennan
LVOA - Lodged Volunteers of America
NAT - Necessary Action Taken; officers advised and/or assisted citizens
NRPT - No Report (Animal Control)
OSI Off Site Impound (Animal Control)
P – Pictures
RTO - Returned to Owner (Animal Control)
SR - Supplement Report; additional information was added to original report
TAG - Tagged Warning; ticket or parking ticket issued
TDD - 911 calls with TDD Device
TOW - Towed; vehicle was towed
TPR - Turn Over To Parent/Guardian
UNF - Unfounded; no evidence of a crime being committed
UTA - Unable To Approach
UTL - Unable To Locate
WARN - Warned