Police Log Call List Disclaimer:
- The following lists are comprised of calls for service to the Police Department.
- This list does not have all the calls for service for the Police Department.
- This is for informational purposes only and does not mean that a person is guilty or even charged with a crime.
- The address listed is not necessarily the location of where the incident happened, but may be just where the call was made from.
- This list only shows the last 30 days of activity.
- Data is updated daily at approximately 8 a.m.
If you have any questions, please contact the Sioux Falls Police Department’s Administrative Services Division at 367-7261.
Dispo Code Meanings:
1MP - No officers available; call held for first available
31K - Warrant Service; warrant was served
ACCR - South Dakota State Accident Report
ACCS - Short Form Accident
AR - Arrest Report; an arrest was made
AUNF - Unfounded Alarm
AVAL - Alarm Valid
BR - Bike Report
CITE - Ticket Issued; citation was issued
CR - Case Report; report was done for follow-up
EMS - EMS Form (E1) medical form completed
FI - Field Investigation Card
IR - Information Report
JAR - Juvenile Arrest Report
K9R - K9 Report; K9 dogs used on the call
LCI - Lodged Children's Inn
LDT - Lodged Detox
LHS - Lodged Humane Society
LJ - Lodged Jail
LJD - Lodged JDC
LMK - Lodged McKennan
LVOA - Lodged Volunteers of America
NAT - Necessary Action Taken; officers advised and/or assisted citizens
P - Pictures
SR - Supplement Report; additional information was added to original report
TAG - Tagged Warning; ticket or parking ticket issued
TOW - Towed; vehicle was towed
TPR - Turn Over To Parent/Guardian
UNF - Unfounded; no evidence of a crime being committed
UTA - Unable To Approach
UTL - Unable To Locate
WARN - Warned