The 2018 Big Sioux River Water Summit
2018 Big Sioux River Water Summit
The Big Sioux River Water Summit represents a cornerstone of the City of Sioux Falls’ water quality initiatives, as it creates an opportunity to bring watershed stakeholders together to work to improve and conserve the Big Sioux River as a natural resource.
The 2018 Big Sioux River Water Summit will be held at the Downtown Hilton Garden Inn in Sioux Falls, SD. This event is free and open to the public. No pre-event registration is required.
Who should attend: Industry professionals, engineers, educators, students, and individuals interested in the water quality of the Big Sioux River.
Thursday December 6th, 2018
Downtown Hilton Garden Inn
201 East 8th Street, Sioux Falls, SD
1 to 5 PM (times subject to change)
- A Comprehensive Approach to Stormwater
- Flood Information System
- Watershed Project
- Canoe Trail
- The KEYS to Conserving
- Landscape Uses along the Upper BSR
- Nitrates in the Big Sioux River
- The Water Year in Review
- Upper Big Sioux Watershed Updates
- Water and Wetlands
- Water Quality Regulations in SD
- Who Protects Who Grasslands
- Who Protects Who Ranch Management