85th Street Improvements
The City of Sioux Falls and the SDDOT are cooperatively working together to study, design, and construct improvements along 85th Street. This corridor is in need of urban street improvements due to the continued growth of the city. This webpage will have updates on the various projects on going along the corridor. Currently there is an 85th Street and I29 Overpass Environmental Assessment, the preliminary design of 85th Street from Louise to Tallgrass, and there is an 85th and I29 interchange study also on going in this area.
If you have questions on any of these projects, please contact Shannon Ausen, City of Sioux Falls, 605-367-8607.
- 85th Street and I29 Overpass Environmental Assessment for Public Review
- 12-5-17 85th Street and I29 Environmental Assessment Public Meeting
- Preliminary Design of 85th Street from Louise to Tallgrass
- 85th Street from Sundowner Avenue to Louise Avenue, Including the 85th/I29 Overpass Noise Analysis
- 9-14-17 Public Meeting Presentation for Noise Analysis on 85th from Sundowner Ave to Louise Ave