Evening Bus Service
Sioux Area Metro offers a Demand Response Evening Bus Service Monday through Friday with services starting at 8 p.m. and ending with the last pick-up at 10 p.m. The Evening Bus Service is provided using a paratransit bus so it is available for both general riders and persons with disabilities.
The following rules apply:
- Advanced reservations are required – reservations need to be made by 5 p.m. the day before your ride but can be made no earlier than 10 days in advance.
- Reservations can be made by phone at 367-7613 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. or by using the "Schedule an Evening Bus Service Ride" link on the right.
- Making a reservation does not guarantee you a ride. You will be called or sent an email by 6 p.m. the day before your ride to confirm.
- Rides are $4 per trip – Cash. Exact change only.
- No fixed-route passes are accepted as payment.
- The boundaries for the Evening Bus Service follow the same boundaries as the Paratransit service area. Download the Paratransit Service Area Map from the link on the right.
- The rules and policies for the Evening Bus Service will be the same as it is for Paratransit service. Download the Paratransit Rider’s Guide from the link on the right.