Fixed Route Service
Click on the route number in the map below to see schedule and more information.
On Monday, April 14, 2014, Sioux Area Metro (SAM) expanded routes, bus frequency, and service hours on the following bus routes:
- The expansion of weekday evening service on Routes 3, 6, 7, 9, and 10 added two additional hours of service to those routes.
- Weekday bus trips increased on Routes 7, 8, and 19. Route 7 now have buses running every 30 minutes all day. Route 8 now have buses running every 45 minutes all day. Route 19 expanded service to the University Center and North Career Avenue area and will now run every hour all day.
- Minor route adjustments also began on April 14 that will help improve the system’s reliability on Routes 1, 2, 3, 6, and 19.
M-F: 5:45 a.m. - 8:45 p.m.
S: 7:45 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
The Bus Stop HoursM-F: 5:30 a.m. - 8:45 p.m.
S: 7:30 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Regular Fixed Routes
- 1 - S. Kiwanis/VA
- 2 - S. Western/Sanford
- 3 - Downtown/SWC
- 4 - E. 10th St./E. 12th St.
- 5 - S. Phillips/McKennan
- 6 - North Prairie
- 7 - N. Cleveland/E. 6th St./Arrowhead Parkway
- 8 - North Industrial
- 9 - South Sycamore/East 26th St.
- 10 - Hayward/Westside
- 11 - Louise/Empire Mall
- 19 - SE. Tech/Univ. Ctr.