Special Event Planning
If your event is held downtown, in a city park, on a city street, or on public property, we will walk you through the necessary steps to hold a safe and successful special event. To begin, select the type of event below.
To learn more about Sioux Falls’ many parks, visit our Park Page where you can find a park by its listed name or map location.
- 2017 Special Event and Facility Use Application
- Alcoholic Beverage License
- Police Event Request Application
- Pyrotechnic or Open Flame Permit
- Recycling for Events
- Recycling for Events (Spanish)
- Sound Permit
- Special Events Accessibility Planning
- Temporary Food Service
- Tent, Canopy, or Membrane Structure Permit