West Mesa Pass Drainage Improvements
- Traffic control setup and erosion control measures.
- Removals, utility improvements, and pavement patching - Phase 1A.
- Removals, utility improvements, and pavement patching - Phase 1B.
- Removals, utility improvements, and pavement patching - Phase 2.
- Mill existing asphalt and overlay the entire street with asphalt.
- Site restoration and seeding.
Commuter Route Information
The project will be split up into three phases to facilitate resident access during construction. Residents will not be able to access their driveways when work is occurring in front of their house.
Special ConditionsTwo temporary cluster mail box units will be utilized for temporary mail service during construction and will be located at both the east and west Mesa Pass/Essex intersections.
Residents will be informed of a neighborhood open house meeting prior to construction
Sign Up for Notifications
Estimated Completion Date:
Within 50 working days and by October 15, 2019. Exact working timeframe to be determined.
Contract Amount: $551,442.51
Project Summary: Drainage improvements and asphalt street rehabilitation
City of Sioux Falls
Shane Balk, Project Manager
(605) 941-1132 (cell)
Doug Hoy, Project Manager
(605) 940-1055 (cell)
RMS Drainage and Excavation