12th Street, Minnesota Avenue to Summit Avenue
Project Update 10/31/2019
- The project is complete!
- This will be the last update for this phase of the project.
- The City still plans on reconstructing the next phase of 12th Street between Summit Avenue and Grange Avenue in 2020.
- A public open house will be held prior to construction to inform the neighborhood about construction timelines, street closures, etc.
- See you next year!
- Phase 1 – removal of existing surfacing west side of Summit Ave to West side of Spring Ave
- Phase 1 – installation of water main pipe and other underground utility work
- Phase 2 – removal of existing surfacing west side of Spring Ave to Minnesota Ave
- Phase 2 – installation of water main pipe and other underground utility work
- Phase 1 & 2 – final grading, curb / gutter installation
- Phase 1 & 2 – asphalt paving
Sign Up for Notifications
Estimated Completion Date:50 Working Days and by November 1, 2019
Project Summary:This project will reconstruct 12th Street between Minnesota Avenue and Summit Avenue. Improvements include new water main, sanitary sewer repairs, storm drainage repairs, street light improvements, new accessible curb ramps, curb and gutter, and asphalt surfacing.
City of Sioux FallsKari Johnson, Project Manager
Consultant Name:Sayre Associates
Asphalt Surfacing Company