17th Street from Minnesota Avenue to Summit Avenue
Project Update 9/10/2021
- Work has been completed and the street is open to traffic.
- Miscellaneous punch list and clean up work will continue for the next week or two.
- This will be the last update for this project.
- Install Traffic Control
- Pavement Removals
- Sanitary Sewer Installation
- Water Main Installation
- Concrete Curb & Gutter
- Other Concrete Work
- Asphalt Pavement
Commuter Route Information:
- 17th Street from Minnesota Avenue to Duluth Avenue is now open to traffic.
August 16, 2021
This project consists of the complete reconstruction of 17th Street from Minnesota Avenue to Summit Avenue due to the deteriorated pavement condition. Work will include replacement of the water main, upgrading of the sanitary sewer, concrete curb and gutter, asphalt pavement, accessible curb ramp improvements, and seeding/restoration.
City of Sioux Falls
Backhaus Excavation and Underground, LLC