66th Street Water Main Improvements
Project Update 9/16/2021
- The contractor continues to install watermain in phase 3.
- We anticipate that the watermain work will be completed in approximately 2 weeks, weather permitting.
- Phase 1 (66th & Sundowner)
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
- Phase 4
- Phase 5
- Phase 6 (Mill and Overlay all Phases)
Commuter Route Information:
- 66th Street is closed to resident traffic in the phase 3 work area.
- Residents in the phase 3 work area will not have access to their driveways for the duration of the phase.
- Upon the completion of the work in phase 3 residents will be allowed to access their driveways while the work moves to the next phase.
This project consists of water main improvements along 66th Street and Jordan Court from Sundowner Avenue to Holbrook Avenue, Alex Court, and Holbrook Avenue from Jordan Court to 66th Street due to the deteriorated condition of the water main. The City is exploring either lining the existing water main, or replacing the water main. The exact scope of work will vary depending on which method is selected.
City of Sioux Falls
Ulteig Engineers, Inc.
Office: 605 323 6022
Cell: 605 359 7779
First Rate Excavate, Inc.