Supplies, Materials, & Services - Notice to Bidders
The City of Sioux Falls utilizes Bonfire as its electronic procurement platform for supplies, materials, and services. For a listing of current procurement opportunities, to register as a Supplier, or to submit bids electronically, please visit Bonfire. If you have questions regarding the bidding process with Bonfire, please visit our FAQs section.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I would like to be a supplier for the City. What is the first step?
- The very first step to become a supplier (also known as vendor) is to register your business on Bonfire. Once you register, you will start receiving notifications for Bids and Solicitations.
- What is Bonfire?
- Bonfire is our solicitation portal; It is where the City of Sioux Falls posts bids and solicitations opportunities.
- How do I register to receive notices of bidding opportunities in Bonfire?
- To ensure you receive the proper notices, include all commodity codes related to your business.
- How do I find out who was awarded a project after a solicitation has closed?
- The Bid tab will be posted on the solicitation in Bonfire.
Reset my Bonfire password
BidTable Template Guide
Bonfire Training Guides
Bid Meetings and Special Events
Vendor Registration and Submission