Permits, Plans, Inspections, Code Cases
To serve you better, we have online services, called Customer Self Service (CSS). This application allows you to access permits, plans, inspections, and code cases online. Up to 1,000 records from any resulting search can be exported to a .csv file.
Once you REGISTER you can log in anytime day or night and enjoy these features:
- View your dashboard: My Permits, My Plans, My Inspections, My Invoices
- View details on any record associated with your CSS account through your dashboard
- Apply on-line for permits (13 permit types with up to 47 different permits are available).
- Submit Plans for Rezoning or Conditional Uses
- Pay invoices online
- Request an inspection on active permits via your dashboard
- Update your account information
Our Customer Self Service Application is getting better every day. Look forward to additional features in the near future.
Don’t want to register? No Worries. As an UNREGISTERED user you will have access to over a million public records:
- Search all records by key word or exact phrase.
- Search permit types including Commercial Buildings, Concessions, Development (Subdivision), Electrical, Family Daycare, Fence, Fire, Floodplain, Homeowners, Lawn Watering, Liquid Waste Generator, Manufactured Home Placement, Plumbing, Private Utilities, Rental Housing, Residential, Right of Way, Sewer and Water, Sidewalk Vendor, Signs, Sound, Telecommunications, Tree Removal, Vacant Building, Wastewater Discharge, Zoning
- Search Plan Types including Alternative Site, Annexation, Commercial Building, Conditional Use, Parking Lot, Rezoning, Right of Way, Zoning Board of Adjustments. Some reviews associated with these plan types may also be searchable.
- Search Inspections by Address, Requested Date, Scheduled Date or Parcel Number.
- Search Code Cases by status (such as active or closed), Opened Date, Closed Date or Parcel.