Request for Proposal: Ticketing System Software for the Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science
1.01 Purpose of the RFP
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is issued by the City of Sioux Falls (hereinafter referred to as the “City”). The purpose of this RFP is to establish a contract with a qualified firm to provide Ticketing System Software for the Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science.
1.02 Contact Person, Telephone, Fax Number, and Email
Scott Rust, Purchasing Manager, Finance Department, is the point of contact for this RFP. Unauthorized contact regarding the RFP with other City employees or Washington Pavilion Inc. (WPMI) Employees may result in the Firm being disqualified.
Scott Rust, Purchasing Manager, Finance Department
Letters of Intent shall be emailed by February 5th, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter of Intent is not mandatory and will not disqualify Firms if not submitted.
1.03 RFP Schedule of Events
This schedule of events represents the City’s best estimate of the schedule that will be followed for this RFP. If a component of this schedule such as the deadline for receipt of proposals is delayed, the rest of the schedule will be shifted by the same number of days.
The approximate RFP schedule is as follows:
- RFP issued: January 29, 2021.
- Letter of Intent: February 5, 2021
- Deadline for questions: February 25, 2021.
- Proposals due: March 4, 2021.
- Review of Proposals: March 8 -12, 2021.
- Presentations: March 22 - 26, 2021.
- Contract Award: March 2021.
- Execute Contract: April–May 2021.
- Implementation Complete: September 31, 2021.