Request for Proposal: RFID and Automated Materials Handling System
The City of Sioux Falls, SD, requests proposals for a RFID and Automated Materials Handling System.
Proposals shall be received at the Customer Service Counter located at Ground Floor, City Hall, 224 W. 9th St., P.O. Box 7402, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-7402, not later than 2 p.m., February 17, 2022.
The Request for Proposal, specifications, and forms that must be used are available from Purchasing at www.siouxfalls.org/business/rfq. Cite Request No. 22-0021.
It is the vendor’s responsibility to check the website for any changes or updates that will be in the form of an addendum posted to the City’s website.
Telegraphic, fax, and email responses will not be accepted unless specifically authorized in the terms and conditions of the solicitation.
The City of Sioux Falls reserves the right to reject any or all proposals, waive technicalities, and make award(s) as deemed to be in the best interest of Sioux Falls, SD.
- 22-0021 RFP
- 22-0021 RFP Questions & Answers Received as of 1/28/22
- Existing Equipment Photos - Siouxland Library Caille Branch Location
- Downtown Drawing
- Existing Equipment Photos - Downtown Location
- Existing Equipment Photos - Oak View Location
- Existing Equipment - Ronning Location
- Additional Drawing of full Oak View Floorplan
- Additional View of Oak View Staff area with dimensions
- Additional Equipment Photos - Prairie West Location