Request for Proposal: Environmental Monitoring, Groundwater, and Reporting Services
The City of Sioux Falls, SD, requests proposals for a Environmental Monitoring, Groundwater, and Reporting Services.
Proposals shall be received at the Customer Service Counter located on Ground Floor, City Hall, 224 W. 9th St., P.O. Box 7402, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-7402, not later than March 31, 2 p.m. 2022.
The RFP is available online at www.siouxfalls.org/business/rfq. Copies may be also be obtained by contacting Purchasing at 605-367-8013.
The City of Sioux Falls reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive technicalities, and make award(s) as deemed to be in the best interest of Sioux Falls, SD.
- 22-0026 RFP
- 2017 Approved Permit
- SDG071431 Approval
- SDR10J879 Approval
- Solid Waste Permit 2020-2025
- Questions and Answers
- Questions and Answers No. 2
- Questions and Answers No. 3
- Figure 1
- Figure 2
- Table 2 Semi-Annual and Annual Leachate Monitoring Parameters
- Table 4 Landfill Gas Monitoring Parameters
- Table 5 Groundwater Well Summary
- Table 6 Semi-Annual Groundwater Monitoring Parameters
- Table 7 Annual Compost Leachate Monitoring Parameters
- Table 8 Five-Year Compost Leachate Monitoring Parameters
- Table 9 Compost Monitoring Parameters
- Table 10 Storm Water Monitoring Parameters
- Appendix K-Geology Info
- Sioux Falls CMP rev 01
- Sioux Falls DENR GW Report 2019 v10