Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The City of Sioux Falls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, creed, ancestry, pregnancy, age, genetic information, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact 605-367-8740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Openings
view career opportunities
Part-time positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 28 hours per week.
- Animal Control Field Officer Assistant
- Community Health Worker
- Dental Assistant
- Equipment Operator - Landfill
- Mental Health Counselor
- Outreach and Transportation Worker - Health
- School Based Health Liaison - Falls Community Health
- Custodian - Facilities Management Division
- Dental Patient Support Technician
- Public Drop-off Attendant - Landfill
- Evening Lube Technician
- HIV Prevention Outreach Worker - Health
- Library Support Staff
- Parks and Recreation
- Patient Support Technician
- Registered Nurse
- Shop Helper
- Vehicle/Equipment Service Worker
Seasonal positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 6 months of employment.
- Library Support
- Equipment Operator - Water Reclamation
- Laborer - Water Reclamation
- Street Maintenance Laborers
Interim (includes access to the City's health insurance) Opportunities
Interim positions have access to the City's health insurance plan.
- Community Engagement and Outreach Coordinator
- Health Program Coordinator-Communicable Diseases and Public Health Preparedness
- Lifeguard Midco® Aquatic Center
- Public Health Science and Data Officer