About Carnegie Town Hall
The City Clerk’s office and the City Council Chambers are located in the former Carnegie Library. The building was funded by Andrew Carnegie, and served as a free public library from 1903 to 1972. It then housed the Civic Fine Arts Center until 1999.
Following renovations in 2001, the building was renamed Carnegie Town Hall. The City Council Chambers include a state-of-the-art presentation system. Also housed in Carnegie Town Hall are the City Clerk’s office, the City Council office, Internal Audit, and Community Development.
Hours of Operation
M-F: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.