Things to Know about the COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccination is an important tool to help stop the pandemic and keep you, your family and community safe and healthy.
- Extensive testing has shown that all of the vaccines available today are safe and effective.
- It’s easy to get vaccinated, and finding a location is simple. Vaccines are readily available in our community. View COVID-19 vaccine providers by county.
- If you need a ride to get a vaccine in Sioux Falls, call 2-1-1.
- Find vaccines near you at Vaccines.gov.
Who can get the vaccine? And when?
How do I get the vaccine? And where?
Health Care Systems: The South Dakota Department of Health has recruited health care systems across the state to provide vaccination services.
Pharmacy: The federal government has partnered with a number of national pharmacy chains and independent pharmacy networks to help administer COVID-19 vaccine in communities across the United States. This program is helping to expand access to vaccines. Pharmacy partners will vaccinate individuals who are currently eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccine in their state.
Visit the South Dakota Department of Health website for the most updated information.
- Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine
- Review answers to commonly asked questions about COVID-19 vaccination from the CDC.
How many people in Sioux Falls have been vaccinated?
Jump to COVID-19 Dashboard