Falls Community Health
High-quality, community-based, affordable care.
Where to find Falls Community Health
Visit us at our downtown clinic or three neighborhood locations throughout Sioux Falls:
Falls Community Health offers health care and dental care for all ages.
- Acute illness and chronic disease care
- Laboratory and X-ray services
Behavioral Health Services
- Mental Health counseling
- Chemical dependency counseling
Payment options at Falls Community Health
We make your primary care affordable and easy to navigate with several billing options:
- Traditional health insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Sliding scale discounts *
- Custom payment plans when needed
* For the most affordable care, show proof of income with tax forms, a pay stub, or other official documentation.
Falls Community Health Mission
To improve the quality of life for the residents of Sioux Falls by preventing or controlling disease, mitigating adverse health conditions and threats, and by providing an open door to primary health services.
Take a Tour
Watch the video below for a tour of our clinic and to meet some of our staff.
This Health Center is a Health Center Program Grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a Deemed Public Health Service Employee and a FTCA Deemed Facility under 42 U.S.C 233(g)-(n)