Falls Community Health accepts all patients regardless of their insurance or financial status. Our federally funded health care program allows us to offer a wide range of services to patients through a sliding fee scale; we also take most insurance, Medicare and Medicaid.
Falls Community Health offers a sliding fee scale to patients based on annual household income for our services. Acceptable verification for the slide are listed below.
- Income tax forms
- One month worth of pay stubs
- Statements from Social Security/Disability
- Notice of action from food stamps or unemployment
- Other forms pertaining to child support, TANF, student class schedule, etc.
- Letters from other organizations that may be helping you
Sliding Fee Scale
Falls Community Health sliding fee schedule is based on the federal government’s poverty guidelines which are updated annually. The discount is based on household size and income. A nominal charge per visit of $15 for medical and $35 for dental is expected at time of service. To obtain more information, please contact our billing department at 605-367-8770 or e-mail at FCH@siouxfalls.org.
Application for Discount Program