Falls Community Health & Sioux Falls School District have partnered together to welcome all students, parents, and any staff or community member to visit our clinics @ Hayward, Hawthorne, or Terry Redlin Elementary.
Falls Community Health School Based Clinics are designed to:
- Help students stay in school to receive needed care rather than leaving campus
- Remove barriers such as lack of transportation or insurance
- Be accessible with a convenient location in a familiar setting
- Provide High-Quality Primary care with a strong emphasis on prevention
- Provide Chronic Disease Management with an effort to decrease student absences
- Connect students with community providers when diagnosis are beyond the scope of FCH
- Address student success by collaborating with school district staff to reduce health related barriers and promote healthy childhood development.
For dental services and qualifications, contact our clinic at 367-8022.