Highland Addition Street and Utility Improvements
Project Update 8/5/2020
- On 5th Street, the contractor is in the process of installing public utilites.
- They have completed sanitary sewer main installation and are in the process of completing watermain.
- After watermain is completed, private utilites (SDN, CenturyLink, and Mid-American) companies will be onsite to adjust their utilites to avoid public utilites.
- Then, the contractor will be back on site to complete the storm drainage system.
- Phase 1: 4th Street Cliff Avenue to Sherman Avenue
- Phase 2: 5th Street Cliff Avenue to Wayland Avenue
- Phase 2A: 6th Street and Wayland Avenue and 6th Street and Sherman Avenue Intersections
Commuter Route Information:
- 5th Street is closed from Cliff Avenue to Wayland Avenue intersection.
Removal and reconstruction of the existing pavement including curb and gutter and construction of ADA compliant sidewalk ramps at the intersections. Utility work includes storm sewer, sanitary sewer and watermain improvements.
City of Sioux Falls
Office: 605 367 8640
Office: 605 323 6022
Cell: 605 359 7779
Hulstein Excavating, Inc.