Highland Addition Street and Utility Improvements
Project Update 10/27/2020
- The contractor has completed all asphalt for 5th Street.
- Contractor is currently in the process of installing black dirt for site restoration.
- After site restoration has been completed, the site will be seeded.
- On 6th Street, the water valves have been rehabilitated and asphalt has been placed around them.
- Phase 1: 4th Street Cliff Avenue to Sherman Avenue
- Phase 2: 5th Street Cliff Avenue to Wayland Avenue
- Phase 2A: 6th Street and Wayland Avenue and 6th Street and Sherman Avenue Intersections
Commuter Route Information:
- 5th Street is closed from Cliff Avenue to Wayland Avenue intersection.
Removal and reconstruction of the existing pavement including curb and gutter and construction of ADA compliant sidewalk ramps at the intersections. Utility work includes storm sewer, sanitary sewer and watermain improvements.
City of Sioux Falls
Office: 605 367 8640
Office: 605 323 6022
Cell: 605 359 7779
Hulstein Excavating, Inc.