Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The City of Sioux Falls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, creed, ancestry, pregnancy, age, genetic information, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
If an ADA accommodation is needed please contact 605-367-8745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Openings
view career opportunities
Part-time positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 28 hours per week.
- Dental Patient Support Technician
- Public Drop-off Attendant – Landfill
- Evening Lube Technician
- Fire Rescue Service Technician
- HIV Prevention Outreach Worker - Health
- Litter Technician - Landfill
- Front Desk Attendant – Midco® Aquatic Center
- Lifeguard – Midco® Aquatic Center
- Pool Maintenance Worker – Midco® Aquatic Center
- Patient Support Technician
- Registered Nurse
- Water Service Technician
Seasonal positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 6 months of employment.
- Equipment Operator - Water Reclamation
- Laborer - Water Reclamation
- Street Maintenance Laborers
- Parks and Recreation
Interim (includes access to the City's health insurance) Opportunities
Interim positions have access to the City's health insurance plan.