Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The City of Sioux Falls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, creed, ancestry, pregnancy, age, genetic information, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact 605-367-8740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-Time Openingsview career opportunities
Part-time positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 28 hours per week.
- Parks and Recreation
- Credentialing Specialist
- Litter Technician - Landfill
- Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant
- Patient Support Technician
- Patient Support Technician-Falls Community Health-Dental Clinic
- Public Drop-off Attendant-Landfill
- Registered Nurse
- Vehicle/Equipment Service Worker – Fleet Division
- Dental Assistant
- Evening Lube Technician
Seasonal positions are non-benefitted and involve up to 6 months of employment.
Interim (includes access to the City's health insurance) Opportunities
Interim positions have access to the City's health insurance plan.