Disability Awareness and Accessibility Review Board
Number of Members
Members shall include representatives of the disability community.
Residency/Registered Voter Requirement
Must be a resident and registered voter of Sioux Falls.
Summary of Duties
The Disability Awareness and Accessibility Review Board is an extension of the Human Relations Commission. It acts as an advisory body to the Mayor, City Council, and the City ADA Coordinator on disability awareness and universal accessibility of City buildings, programs, and services. This board was created as a merger of two previous boards, the ADA Accessibility Review Board and the Disability Awareness Commission.
ADA Coordinator/Assistant City Attorney
224 W. 9th St.
P.O. Box 7402
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-7402
- Disability Awareness and Accessibility Review Board Agendas and Minutes
- 2021 Meeting Calendar
- Chapter 98.086
- Disability Friendly Recognition Program
- ADA Accessibility Review Board Agendas and Minutes
- Disability Awareness Commission Meetings
- Online Application for Appointment
- Application for Appointment
- Human Relations