Help Plan a Sustainable Future for Sioux Falls
The public is invited to attend five community engagement sessions in November to help inform the development of the Sustainable Sioux Falls Plan.
Sustainability means meeting our own needs without negatively affecting the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. A sustainable approach helps protect and preserve the natural environment, which contributes to well-being, a prosperous economy, and a vibrant community for all.
How can Sioux Falls accomplish that? With the ideas, knowledge, and support of those who live and work here. Engagement and public input are essential to ensure community needs inform the Sustainable Sioux Falls Plan.
Five public engagement sessions are scheduled in November:
- Monday, November 7, 6–7 p.m., Ronning Library, 3100 East 49th Street
- Wednesday, November 9, 6–7 p.m., Prairie West Library, 7630 West 26th Street
- Thursday, November 10, 6–7 p.m., Downtown Library, 200 North Dakota Avenue
- Tuesday, November 15, 6–7 p.m., Caille Library, 4100 South Carnegie Circle
- Thursday, November 17, 6–7 p.m., Oak View Library, 3700 East Third Street
Help plan a healthy environment to support social well-being and a robust economy now and for those who follow. Plan to attend and help us move toward a more sustainable future.