Old Yankton Road Asphalt Overlay from 57th Street to Ralph Rogers Road
Project Update 9/13/2019
- Old Yankton Road is open to traffic between Ralph Rogers Road and W. 57th Street.
- All asphalt paving on the project is now complete.
- Contractor will finish roadway striping for Phase 1 by the end of the week.
- Contractor will touch-up topsoil and seeding areas damaged by recent rainfall.
- This is the final construction update for the project.
- Phase 1: Complete pavement improvements form Ralph Rogers Road north 900 foot to Abbot Place.
- Phase 2: Complete pavement improvements from Abbot Place north 900 foot to past Barrington Drive.
- Phase 3: Complete pavement improvements from north of Barrington Drive 900 foot to 57th Street.
Commuter Route Information
- W. Old Yankton Road is open to traffic.
Sign Up for Notifications
Estimated Completion Date
Late August, 2019
Estimated Contract Amount
City of Sioux Falls
John Osman, Project Manager