SWIM PASSES MAY BE PURCHASED daily at the Midco® Aquatic Center during normal hours of operation.
Sioux Falls Parks and Recreation offers a variety of admission options that allow you to purchase a one-day pass or a swim pass for an entire year. The chart below will provide all needed information on pricing. Swim passes are on sale at the Midco® Aquatic Center during daily operational hours (or at any outdoor aquatic facility with the exception of McKennan Wading Pool during the summer season).
Keep Your Key Fobs from Year to Year
- Upon renewal of your swim pass each year, the key fob will reactivate.
- If you need to replace a lost key fob, you will need to purchase a replacement for $3 at the Midco® Aquatic Center or during the summer season at any outdoor aquatic facility with the exception of McKennan Wading Pool.
Swim Pass Sales Information:
Need to Renew A Summer Swim Pass?
- All swim passes purchased at full price can be renewed online or in-person at the Midco® Aquatic Center beginning February, February 7, 2023, at 8 a.m.
- Renew your summer swim pass by accessing your online account at register.siouxfallsparks.org.
- All renewed summer passes will reactivate on May 1, 2023.
Renewing a Full-Priced Swim Pass
Interested in Purchasing A Swim Pass?
- For first-time swim pass buyers and renewal of a non-full-priced swim pass, visit Midco® Aquatic Center (or at any outdoor aquatic facility with the exception of McKennan Wading Pool during the summer season).
- If you do not already have an online account with Parks and Recreation, you can create a new online account by going to register.siouxfallsparks.org.
- All individuals on the swim pass will need to have photos taken.
Reduced/Free Swim Passes
- If you qualify for a reduced or free pass, you must visit the Midco® Aquatic Center and provide qualifying documentation. (or at any outdoor aquatic facility with the exception of McKennan Wading Pool during the summer season).
- For more information on qualifying documentation, visit siouxfalls.org/reduced-passes.
Free season passes are available during the summer season for qualified families (immediate family members living in the same households, including youth age 18 and younger, and stepchildren or foster children. Only two people over the age of 18 in the household can be on the swim pass) who are:
- Residents of Sioux Falls.
- Currently enrolled in the SNAP Program (Food Stamps).
To qualify, free pass applicants must provide:
- Photo ID.
- Dakota EBT Card (Food Stamp Card).• Proof of residential/physical address (must contain your name and current address), utility bill, credit card statement, pay stub or earnings statement, rent receipt, phone bill, tax document, transcript from an accredited school, bank statement, or any other certified mail.
Swim Pass Sales at Midco® Aquatic Center
605-367-POOL (7665) | 1601 South Western Avenue
Monday-Friday 5:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday 12 noon-5 p.m.
- Save 10 percent when you purchase a Splash Pass!
- Splash Passes are transferable.
- No expiration date.
- Pays daily admission to aquatic facilities.
- Sold in increments starting at $50.
Parks and Recreation Gift Cards
Splash Pass and Parks and Recreation Gift Cards can be purchased at Parks and Recreation Office, located at 231 North Dakota Avenue, or the Midco® Aquatic Center, located at 1601 South Western Avenue, during regular operational hours.
||Indoor and Outdoor|| Indoor Only
||Indoor and Outdoor
Valid for one year from
Under age 2 is free
|Adult: Ages 18–54||$6||$70||$170||$190|
|Senior Citizen: 55+
|Veteran||Standard Rates Apply||$40||$95||$110|
For qualifying individuals
For qualifying families
|Free Family/Adult/Senior Citizen Pass
For qualifying families
|Not Available||FREE||Not Available||Not Available|
The daily pass allows you access to the facility from the time of purchase to the end of the operation day.
Shall be effective May 1 through Labor Day, and include the Midco® Aquatic Center, outdoor aquatic centers, and outdoor swimming pools. The outdoor aquatic facilities’ season of operation is generally between the months of May through August as established annually by Sioux Falls Parks and Recreation.
|Shall be effective all operational days at the Midco® Aquatic Center beginning on Labor Day and ending April 30 of the following year.||Shall be effective one year from the purchase date, and include the Midco® Aquatic Center, outdoor aquatic centers, and outdoor swimming pools.|