- Bandshell reservations must be made at least five business days in advance of the reservation date. If a shelter has not been reserved, it is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations for bandshell can be made no more than 120 days in advance of event unless the reservation is for a Parks and Recreation event or a special event.
- A $75 nonrefundable reservation fee per day is charged at the time the reservation is made.
- If amplified sound with a duration of more than one hour is needed, the requesting party will be instructed by SFPR staff at time of request that it is necessary for them to contact the Sioux Falls Health Administration Office at 605-367-8760 to apply for a permit for relief from the noise restrictions in Noise Control Ordinances. Religious organizations conducting worship services are exempted.
- For reservations or more information contact the Parks and Recreation office at 605-367-8218.