7th Street Cul-de-sac
Project Update 4/29/2022
- Project is rescheduled for the 2023 construction season due to supply chain challenges and escalating costs experienced throughout our region.
Commuter Route Information:
- 7th Street east of Phillips Avenue will be fully closed to vehicles and pedestrians during construction.
- Access to adjacent properties will be maintained.
- Utility Repair and Reconstruction
- Grading and Gravel
- Street Lights, Sidewalk, Streetscape
- Site Restoration
Sign up for Project Updates
The City of Sioux Falls will be reconstructing the 7th Street cul-de-sac east of Phillips Avenue. The project will include replacement of underground utilities, street surfacing, streetscape and a new pedestrian connection to the Arc of Dreams.
City of Sioux Falls
Infrastructure Design Group