Southeastern Avenue Sewer Lining and Asphalt Mill & Overlay, Klondike Trail to 49th Street
Project Update: 10/25/2019
- Sanitary manhole replacement work is nearly complete, with 1 manhole left to replace.
- This manhole is located outside of the street; it is within the grass area north of the Stormwater / BMP Detention Pond @ the northeast corner of the intersection of 41st Street and Southeastern Ave.
- Storm sewer piping improvement work has begun along the east side of Southeastern Ave, between 33rd Street and 49th Street.
- This storm sewer pipe is being installed along the existing metal retaining wall, along the east side of Southeastern Ave.
- Curb & gutter and curb ramp repairs continue along the east side of Southeastern Avenue, between 33rd Street and 41st Street.
- Lining of the existing sanitary sewer will begin in the next few weeks.
- Sanitary manhole replacement
- Sanitary sewer lining (CIPP)
- Curb and gutter repairs
- Installation of ADA compliant sidewalk ramps
- Asphalt milling and overlay
Commuter Route Information
- The Bike Trail along the west side of Southeastern Avenue is open for use.
- Southeastern Avenue will be closed to through traffic south of 26th Street.
- Traffic will be detoured to Cliff Avenue and Sycamore Avenue.
- 33rd Street is closed @ the east side of Southeastern Avenue.
- Traffic will be detoured to Woodland Hills Road and Old Orchard Trail.
Sign Up for Notifications
Contract Amount: $3.69 million
Completion Date: November 8, 2019
Work will be performed along Southeastern Avenue, south of the intersection of 26th Street & Southeastern Avenue; with the project work limits from Klondike Trail to 49th Street. Major work items will include sanitary sewer manhole replacements, sanitary sewer lining (CIPP), curb and gutter repairs, ADA compliant sidewalk ramps, and asphalt milling & overlay.
City of Sioux Falls
John Osman, Project Manager
(605) 977-7740 (Office)
(605) 610-7955 (Cell)
H&W Contracting, LLC