Southeastern Avenue Sewer Lining and Asphalt Mill & Overlay, Klondike Trail to 49th Street
Project Update 8/7/2020
- Asphalt repairs are occurring on the closed eastern northbound lane of Southeastern Avenue.
- Topsoil & seeding repairs are occurring along the project boulevards.
- Clean-up & minor repair items are still occurring on-site.
- All streets are open to traffic.
- Sanitary manhole replacement
- Sanitary sewer lining (CIPP)
- Curb and gutter repairs
- Installation of ADA compliant sidewalk ramps
- Asphalt milling and overlay
- Underdrain installation
- Asphalt repairs for eastern northbound lane
Commuter Route Information
- The Bike Trail along the west side of Southeastern Avenue is open for use.
- Southeastern Avenue will be closed to through traffic south of 26th Street.
- Traffic will be detoured to Cliff Avenue and Sycamore Avenue.
Sign Up for Notifications
Contract Amount: $3.69 million
Completion Date: November 8, 2019
Work will be performed along Southeastern Avenue, south of the intersection of 26th Street & Southeastern Avenue; with the project work limits from Klondike Trail to 49th Street. Major work items will include sanitary sewer manhole replacements, sanitary sewer lining (CIPP), curb and gutter repairs, ADA compliant sidewalk ramps, and asphalt milling & overlay.
City of Sioux Falls
John Osman, Project Manager
(605) 977-7740 (Office)
(605) 610-7955 (Cell)
H&W Contracting, LLC