Southeastern Avenue Sewer Lining and Asphalt Mill & Overlay, Klondike Trail to 49th Street
Project Update 5/15/2020
- The asphalt mill & overlay is occurring @ the east side 2 lanes of Southeastern Avenue, and will be completed by late this week or early next week.
- The asphalt mill & overlay is complete on the west side 2 lanes of Southeastern Avenue.
- The Magnolia Avenue repair work is near complete; only asphalt patching remains.
- Woodland Hills Road and Marson Drive are closed for surfacing & utility repairs last week @ the east side of Southeastern Avenue.
- Woodland Hills Road is scheduled to re-open next week.
- Marson Drive will re-open within the next weeks.
- Sanitary manhole replacement
- Sanitary sewer lining (CIPP)
- Curb and gutter repairs
- Installation of ADA compliant sidewalk ramps
- Asphalt milling and overlay
Commuter Route Information
- The Bike Trail along the west side of Southeastern Avenue is open for use.
- Woodland Hills Road and Marson Drive are closed to through traffic.
- Southeastern Avenue will be closed to through traffic south of 26th Street.
- Traffic will be detoured to Cliff Avenue and Sycamore Avenue.
Sign Up for Notifications
Contract Amount: $3.69 million
Completion Date: November 8, 2019
Work will be performed along Southeastern Avenue, south of the intersection of 26th Street & Southeastern Avenue; with the project work limits from Klondike Trail to 49th Street. Major work items will include sanitary sewer manhole replacements, sanitary sewer lining (CIPP), curb and gutter repairs, ADA compliant sidewalk ramps, and asphalt milling & overlay.
City of Sioux Falls
John Osman, Project Manager
(605) 977-7740 (Office)
(605) 610-7955 (Cell)
H&W Contracting, LLC