Southeastern Avenue Sewer Lining and Asphalt Mill & Overlay, Klondike Trail to 49th Street
Project Update: 11/22/2019
- Southeastern Avenue will soon open to all traffic lanes!
- Lining of the sanitary sewer will be completed this winter, with lane closures being installed to allow for this work.
- The asphalt mill & overlay and other miscellaneous work will be completed in Spring 2020. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- Sanitary manhole replacement
- Sanitary sewer lining (CIPP)
- Curb and gutter repairs
- Installation of ADA compliant sidewalk ramps
- Asphalt milling and overlay
Commuter Route Information
- The Bike Trail along the west side of Southeastern Avenue is open for use.
- Southeastern Avenue will be closed to through traffic south of 26th Street. Traffic will be detoured to Cliff Avenue and Sycamore Avenue.
- 33rd Street is closed @ the east side of Southeastern Avenue. Traffic will be detoured to Woodland Hills Road and Old Orchard Trail.
Sign Up for Notifications
Contract Amount: $3.69 million
Completion Date: November 8, 2019
Work will be performed along Southeastern Avenue, south of the intersection of 26th Street & Southeastern Avenue; with the project work limits from Klondike Trail to 49th Street. Major work items will include sanitary sewer manhole replacements, sanitary sewer lining (CIPP), curb and gutter repairs, ADA compliant sidewalk ramps, and asphalt milling & overlay.
City of Sioux Falls
John Osman, Project Manager
(605) 977-7740 (Office)
(605) 610-7955 (Cell)
H&W Contracting, LLC