Terry Avenue and 43rd Street Drainage Improvements
- All major work items are now complete.
- Marion park grass has been reseeded.
- Clean up work will continue, which includes seeding and restoration of Marion Park and the boulevards.
- A seal coat will be applied to 44th St near Marion Park.
- Phase 5 West - (43rd St, Larch Ave, 44th St) - santiary sewer, storm sewer, and water main replacement and new surfacing.
- Phase 6 West - (Fairhall Ave and 43rd St) - storm sewer and surfacing replacement
- Phase 7 West - (Larch Ave) - water main and surfacing replacement
- Phase 1A East - (Cathy Ave from 45th St north to detention outlet) - spot sanitary sewer work, storm sewer, and water main replacement and new surfacing
- Phase 6 East - (Gateway Blvd) - spot sanitary sewer work, storm sewer replacement and new surfacing
- Phase 7 East - (Terry Ave north of 43rd St) - new water main and new surfacing
- Phase 1 West - Marion Park
Commuter Route Information
- No impacts
Sign Up for Notifications
Estimated Completion Date
Installation of an underground storm water detention facility in Marion Park to provide drainage improvements. Also including street and utility improvements to 22 neighborhood blocks.
City of Sioux Falls
Dena Knutson, Project Manager
Winter Brothers Underground