West Mesa Pass Drainage Improvements
Project Update 10/3/2019
- The West Mesa Pass Drainage Improvements project is substantially complete and the street is open to local traffic.
- Minor site restoration, small repairs, and some street lighting are being completed.
- Residents should use caution around any equipment working on the street.
- This will be the last web page update for this project.
- Traffic control setup and erosion control measures.
- Removals, utility improvements, and pavement patching - Phase 1A.
- Removals, utility improvements, and pavement patching - Phase 1B.
- Removals, utility improvements, and pavement patching - Phase 2.
- Mill existing asphalt and overlay the entire street with asphalt.
- Site restoration and seeding.
Commuter Route Information
West Mesa Pass is now open to local traffic
Sign Up for Notifications
Estimated Completion Date:
Within 50 working days and by October 15, 2019. Exact working timeframe to be determined.
Contract Amount: $551,442.51
Project Summary: Drainage improvements and asphalt street rehabilitation
City of Sioux Falls
Shane Balk, Project Manager
(605) 941-1132 (cell)
Doug Hoy, Project Manager
(605) 940-1055 (cell)
RMS Drainage and Excavation