West Mesa Pass Drainage Improvements
Project Update 7/19/2019
- The gas line relocation was completed on Tuesday 7/16.
- The contractor has started the storm sewer and sump pump line connections in Phase 1A.
- Over the next two weeks, the contractor will continue to work on these items and some pavement patching in Phase 1A.
- Phase 1B is anticipated to start in early August.
- If you have any questions regarding this project, please contact Doug Hoy at (605) 940-1055 or email@example.com.
- Traffic control setup and erosion control measures.
- Removals, utility improvements, and pavement patching - Phase 1A.
- Removals, utility improvements, and pavement patching - Phase 1B.
- Removals, utility improvements, and pavement patching - Phase 2.
- Mill existing asphalt and overlay the entire street with asphalt.
- Site restoration and seeding.
Commuter Route Information
West Mesa Pass is closed south of Essex Drive.
- Two temporary cluster mail box units will be utilized for temporary mail service during construction and will be located at both the east and west Mesa Pass/Essex intersections.
- Residents will be informed of a neighborhood open house meeting prior to construction
Sign Up for Notifications
Estimated Completion Date:
Within 50 working days and by October 15, 2019. Exact working timeframe to be determined.
Contract Amount: $551,442.51
Project Summary: Drainage improvements and asphalt street rehabilitation
City of Sioux Falls
Shane Balk, Project Manager
(605) 941-1132 (cell)
Doug Hoy, Project Manager
(605) 940-1055 (cell)
RMS Drainage and Excavation